FUNDRAISER: Youth & Adult Bee Kind Buffalo Plaid Print Baseball Style Top
For this Fall's fundraiser, we chose the Greater Project in Cincinnati to receive 100% of our profits from the sale of this t-shirt! Read more about their important mission of serving local vulnerable children living in poverty or suffering from homelessness by clicking the link above.
As you know, Miss Madeline is the reason behind our boutique and her nickname is "Bee", as her first pair of foot orthotics had little bumblebees all over the plastic and she was super fast in them - we called her our busy bee!
Right now, we feel it's important to spread the message to BEE KIND to others - an easy thing we all can do to create a better world.
Any shirts ordered now through 9/25 will be ready for pickup/shipping by 10/1. I am ordering them in bulk on 9/26 to get a cheaper price from my supplier. Any additional items you purchase WITH your Bee Kind shirt order will be shipped together at one time. Each shirt is custom made for you by a local, woman owned business!
- 4.3 oz., 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester
- Crew neck
- Set-in collar
- Side seamed construction
- TearAway label
- Buffalo Plaid details with Bee design
- Choose from red sleeves (default order) or if you want black sleeves, please add a note to your order at checkout or text me at 513-284-7982
- Sizes Youth XS through XL and Adult XS through 3x (Youth runs true to size: Madeline is wearing a youth large and is a 12/14; I am sizing up in adult as it is a slightly more fitted style)
- Adult style is light gray with red sleeves, child style is as shown