Cozy Cabin Gray Boucle Poncho
This reminds me of the gray cardi-poncho we had earlier this season! I'm actually wearing it today, over charcoal leggings and with our charcoal tunic with elbow patches. I am so cozy! You'll love this SOFT boucle knit!
- Mid-weight boucle knit
- Multiple shades of gray combine in this gorgeous plaid pattern
- Fringe trim on part of the poncho
- 100% acrylic: 37 inches long at LONGEST point (center where it dips in the v shape)
- SUPER flattering on
- ONE SIZE works for misses and curvy girls
- SOOOOOO SOFT!!!! It feels like you're wrapped up in a cozy blanket. Seriously, who doesn't want that when it's cold outside?
- I love ponchos because it keeps my arms and hands free! They don't restrict movement and are so easy to wear!